CAM Nights / Third Thursdays
Doors at 6PM, Presentations at 7pm
Free admission, cash bar
This month, CAM Nights unleashes the creativity in our town as we host an infamous Pecha Kucha Night. A Japanese creation that has taken the U.S. by storm, Pecha Kucha (Japanese for “chit chat”) is a quick-moving format of presentations featuring 20 images x 20 seconds each.
This Pecha Kucha Night focuses on what makes St. Louis great; the personalities, the creative thinkers, the musicians, the urban fabric, the rich cultural heritage, and entrepreneurs right in our midst. Meet, network, and listen to quick presentations from a wide range of creative professionals in the quick-moving Pecha Kucha (Japense for “chit chat”) format. Pecha Kucha Night is also happening during St. Louis Design Week.
Do you plan on attending? Let us know on Facebook.
Presenters! (in no order)
1. Eric Thoelke – Owner and creative director of TOKY Branding + Design.
2. Myles Dickason – Photographer.
3. Paul Fehler – Documentary filmmaker from St. Louis.
4. Ben Kaplan – Partner in a boutique communications strategy and design firm called act3.
5. Sarah Christman –Assistant Head of School at The Soulard School.
6. Liz Deichmann – Member of the Saint Louis Secret Sound Society and Co-Organizer of the Saint Louis Arts Project (SLAP), an art and music conference in St. Louis.
7. Noah Rosenberg – Co-founder and creative at happyMedium.
8. John Humphries – Construction Auditing Manager at Kelly Business Consultants.
9. Natalie Zurfluh - Design Legends STL
10. Jackie Kirouac Fram - McRee Town
11. Jasmin Alber - Creative Exchange Lab
12. Kirsten O’Loughlin – Award-winning interactive designer at TOKY Branding + Design.
For more information on the presenters visit the Pecha Kucha Night website.
Local sellers on ETSY.com will be selling goods in the courtyard before the event (6-7pm) and during the intermission (beer break).