THURSDAY, may 29, 7:00 pm
Free and open to the public. Cash Bar. Food truck on site.
Translated as “chit-chat” in Japanese, the Pecha Kucha presentation style has spread to creative communities around the world. Pecha Kucha STL aims to focus public dialogue on what makes this city great. Participants quickly present their projects and ideas - 20 slides x 20 seconds per slide.
- Joel Emery, Executive Director of Circus Flora
- Cbabi Bayoc, Artist
- Stephanie Rodriguez, Doctoral Candidate at WUSTL, Director of Young Scientist Program at WUSTL, Bouchet Fellow
- Carlie Trosclair, Exhibiting Great Rivers Biennial Artist
- Steven Fitzpatrick Smith, Founder of The Royale
- Matt Menietti, Venture partner at Six Thirty
- Shawn Burkhard, Artist
- Lois Ingrum Founder L.D. Ingrum Gallery & Studio. Inc , founder of the Doll Project, Grand Center Vision award 2012