THUR AND FRI, JULY 9 & 10
DOORS: 6:00 PM / SCREENING: 7: 30 PM
$10. $20 VIP seating. Half-price for members. The same film will be shown indoors each night. Tickets on sale now.
It isn’t about watching cat videos, it’s about watching cat videos together! Don’t miss two days of purrs and lolz when the Walker Art Center’s festival returns to St. Louis.
Both nights will include:
- Cat-themed photo booth
- Craft table to make your own cat ears
- Tenth Life Rescue cat adoptions
- Cash bar
Thursday, July 9:
Friday, July 10:
St. Louis Cat Video Contest
Make and share an original short video starring your favorite cat as part of our St. Louis Cat Video Contest! The contest winner will be selected by most likes on CAM’s Facebook page. The contest winner will receive a pair of tickets to one night of the Internet Cat Video Festival and will have their short screened before the film. Friday, July 3 –Tuesday, July 7, CAM will share submissions on Facebook for voting, and on Wednesday, July 8 will announce the winner. Submissions are due to CAM by noon on Thursday, July 2 and must:
- Include the starring cat’s name, video title, and creator’s name and social media handle(s)
- Not exceed 1:00 minute
- Be one of the following digital file types: .mov, mp4,
- Be screened and approved by CAM before being eligable for posting
- Be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One entry per person. Contestants must be from the St. Louis area. If sharing your video on social media, use #catvidfest and #camstl to connect with an international community of cat video enthusiasts.