Annual Holiday Etsy Sale
Etsy is the world’s handmade marketplace. As a website and company, Etsy acts as a site of commerce dedicated to connecting the buyer to the maker. Every year in December, CAM works directly with Etsy and local Etsy partners to choose a limited amount of artists of the highest caliber to participate in the sale. CAM recognizes these artists by inviting them to participate in this annual holiday program. CAM is dedicated to growing and supporting the local contemporary artist community. Through Etsy the museum connects diverse audiences to an emerging and innovative culture. If you are interested in being considered for the Annual Holiday Etsy Sale this December please review the guidelines and complete the online application.
5th Annual Holiday Etsy Sale
Thursday, December 12, 2012
5:00 – 9:00 pm / Member Preview: 5:00 pm / Open to the Public: 6:00 pm
Free and open to the public. Canned food donations accepted. Cash bar. Food truck on site.
CAM, in partnership with Etsy, the world’s handmade marketplace, presents the 5th Annual Holiday Etsy Sale, featuring over 40 local crafters, artisans, and artists. Finish your holiday shopping at CAM while enjoying live music by a KDHX DJ.
- Applicants MUST have an active Etsy shop to be considered for this event.
- Etsy Shop MUST be representative of the work to be shown at the event.
- Etsy Shop MUST be well stocked in order to be considered.
- The number of vendors in any one category will be limited to ensure an event with a diverse selection of handmade goods (i.e. jewelry is expected to be a highly competitive category).
- Etsy Shops stocked with only supplies or vintage goods will not be considered.
- CAM is unable to accept artists selling fine art, paintings or framed art. Printmaking and alternative photography will be considered.
- Vendors are expected to collect MO State Sales Tax. If accepted, The Special Events Form will be provided to vendors the day of the event.
- Vendor fee is $55. To be paid online if accepted.
- Vendors keep 100% of the proceeds made from their sales that night.
- Vendors will be located in CAM’s performance space and 2nd level spaces.
- Vendor spaces are approximately 6ft wide by 4ft deep. CAM will provide one 6 foot table.
- Deadline for 2013 will be in late September.
- Application for 2013 will open in late August.