Help spread the word about CAM’s upcoming volunteer opportunity!
CAM seeks enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers to participate in the living artwork Sanatorium by Mexican artist Pedro Reyes, on view May 1–August 16 as part of the group exhibition Occupational Therapy. Resources to help recruit volunteers can be found below.
Download the flyer to share.
Social Media Recources
CAM Social Media
1. Facebook: contemporaryartumuseumstl
2. Instagram: @camstl
3. Twitter: @contemporarystl
4. hashtag: #camstl
Pedro Reyes Social Media
1. Twitter: @_pedroreyes
Social Media Posts
The posts below are ready-to-go social media suggestions to help spread the call for volunteer “therapists.”
Facebook and Instagram:
1. Be a part of the art this summer at CAM! Opening May 1 as part of the Occupational Therapy exhibition, Sanatorium by Pedro Reyes is a living artwork that offers short, participatory “therapies” by trained volunteer “therapists.” Register today to become a volunteer therapist at camstl.org/sanatorium.
2. Wanted at CAM: volunteers to be a part of the art! Activate the living artwork Sanatorium by Pedro Reyes as a trained volunteer “therapist” and administer fun, creative “therapies” to visitors. Help bring this project to life and have a chance to win special prizes! camstl.org/sanatorium
3. The best part about contemporary art? Living in a time when you can interact with working artists! Opening May 1 as part of the Occupational Therapy exhibition, Sanatorium by Pedro Reyes is a living artwork that provides short “therapies,” creative group and individual activities, by trained volunteer “therapists.” Register today to become a volunteer “therapist” at camstl.org/sanatorium.
1. Be part of the art this summer at @contemporarystl! Sign up to be a volunteer “therapist” at Sanatorium by Pedro Reyes: camstl.org/sanatorium
2. Wanted at @contemporarystl: volunteer “therapists” to be part of Sanatorium by artist Pedro Reyes this summer: camstl.org/sanatorium
Download images sized for social media below.
Be a Part of the Art!
Be a a Part of the Art!
Be a Part of the Art!
1. Pedro Reyes website: http://www.pedroreyes.net
2. Sanatorium website: http://sanatorium.org/
3. Pedro Reyes interview (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu1xlGJpsRc