- Spring (Feb, Mar, Apr): Applications due November
- Summer (May, Jun, Jul): Applications due March
- Fall (Sep, Oct, Nov): Applications due July
The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis accepts applications from students who will be compensated by their host university or receive course credit for their internship role.
10 weeks at 10-20 hours weekly. Hours and work dates are flexible and may be set according to an intern’s class/work schedule. Hours may include some evening and weekend events.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following materials in a single PDF to the Internship Coordinator: email@example.com with the subject line “Internship @ CAM.”
- This document should include your current contact information, work and volunteer experience, and educational background.
- Your cover letter should introduce yourself, list your qualifications, and explain what you expect to achieve by being an intern at CAM.
Course and/or Work schedule
- Your class and/or work schedule should list the hours you are unavailable to work at the internship during the term for which you are applying.
Writing Sample (Curatorial Applicants Only)
- 7-10 pages. This writing sample should be a current and strong sample of the applicant’s writing, preferably on the topic of art history.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship @ CAM Questions.”