Discover creative ways to connect and collaborate with CAM through art making. Free workshop instruction and materials are provided to organizations that serve community groups including children (6 years and older), people with disabilities, cultural organizations, and senior citizens.
CAM is equipped to meet you wherever you are, on-site at the museum, or virtually. Workshops are tailored by our staff to meet all abilities, needs, and interests using this form. Participants will explore art and have their turn at an accessible hands-on art project. Complimentary tours of current exhibitions can also be scheduled using the same form.
CAM has recently collaborated with the following organizations:
- Camp Sunsplash
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
- Claver House
- Friendship Village Senior Living (Chesterfield and Sunset Hills)
- Herbert Hoover Boys & Girl Club
- Omicron Eta Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha
- Premier Charter School After Care Program
- Scott Manor Senior Apartments
- The Gatesworth
- Ville Collaborative
Interested in booking a CAM Connect Workshop?