The application requires the following materials:
- A one-page proposal detailing works to be included
- Up to 10 images of artwork (jpegs) and image list
- Cover letter
- Artist statement
Apply here. Applications are due May 13, 2018.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Artists may apply for both the Great Rivers Biennial and the Teen Museum Studies program.
The selected artist must be available for:
- Time-sensitive email correspondence throughout the duration of the program (June 14–July 20)
- At least three working sessions with the students (all on Thursdays or Fridays between June 14 and July 20, actual dates to be determined)
- Interview and studio visit (to be scheduled after acceptance notification)
- Help with installation of exhibition (in the final weeks, actual dates to be determined)
- Opening night, September 7, 2018, 6:00–9:00 pm
- Applicants must have a strong exhibition record and are encouraged but not required to have some teaching experience as well as experience working with teens.
A $1,000 stipend will be provided for time and supplies. All works must be complete and available between the students’ decision and 2 weeks prior to the time of the exhibition. The exhibition will remain up at CAM’s Education Gallery through December 30, 2018.