We are happy to accept your contribution however you choose to give. For information, please contact Valerie Rudy-Valli at 314.535.0770 x300 or email@example.com.
Director Circle Benefits:
- Recognition as a significant philanthropic leader and individualized museum experiences
- Behind-the-scenes exhibition tours for up to ten guests
- Invitations to exclusive events with visiting artists, guest curators, and art experts, and Collectors Forum—a twice yearly program featuring private collections and guest speakers
- Art-related travel opportunities with CAM executive director and curators
- Personal tour of museum and exhibition led by CAM staff (by appointment)
- Invitations to Patron Previews with exhibiting artists, CAM’s annual Contemporary Circle Dinner, and such exclusive member programs as Member Previews, In the Studio, and Cocktail with the Curators
- Discounted ticket prices to select programs such as Feast Your Eyes
- Reserved seating available at CAM lecture events including Artist Talks and Works in Progress
- Reciprocal benefits and privileges at more than 1,000 museums throughout North America
- 10% discount in CAM’s shop and Rise Café
- Recognition in, and subscription to, Mesh, CAM’s annual magazine
- On-site donor recognition
- Recognition as a philanthropic leader on CAM’s website
All CAM memberships are 100% tax deductible.