Spring 2019 application is open. Apply here.
- Spring 2019 January 19–April 5, 2019
Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Fall 2019 September 7–November 16, 2019
Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Selected students for NAN and NAN+ are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- NAN meets for eleven weeks on Saturdays, September 8–November 17, noon–4:00 pm at CAM
- NAN+ meets 10:00 am–noon prior to the regular afternoon session
- Class sessions: September 8, 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, and November 3, 10, 17
Students who participate in NAN for two consecutive semesters (one calendar year) with a completed art portfolio are eligible for the CAM-University Credit Program. This program awards three hours of college credit to NAN participants who enroll at Webster University or Kansas City Art Institute to go towards bachelor, associate and/or other applicable degree requirements.