The Fall 2020 application is open. Apply here.
Application deadline: Monday, September 14, 2020, 11:59 pm CT.
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Selected participants must have access to a stable internet connection, connection device, email, webcam, and Zoom app
- Participants must live in the greater St. Louis area
- Participants must be able to pick supplies from the museum before the program begins. Pick days are September 15-18, 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
Spring 2020 Schedule
- NAN meets for twelve weeks on Saturdays, September 19–December 12, 2020, noon–4:00 pm at CAM via Zoom, with a chance to meet in smaller groups at the museum if possible
- Class sessions: September 19, 26; October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; November 7, 14, 21; December 5, 12
- Online sessions will be broken up by breaks, individual instruction and group and independent work
Students who participate in NAN for two consecutive semesters (one calendar year) with a completed art portfolio are eligible for the CAM-University Credit Program. This program awards three hours of college credit to NAN participants who enroll at Webster University or Kansas City Art Institute to go towards bachelor, associate and/or other applicable degree requirements.