The Fall/Winter 2021 application will open this spring.
Application deadline: August 31, 2021, 11:59 pm CT.
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Selected participants must have access to a stable internet connection, connection device, email, webcam, and Zoom app
- Participants must live in the greater St. Louis area
- Participants must be able to pick up supplies from the museum before the program begins.
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
Spring 2021 Schedule
- NAN meets for twelve weeks on Saturdays, September 18–December 11, noon–4:00 pm at CAM via Zoom, with a chance to meet in smaller groups at the museum if possible
- Online sessions will be broken up by breaks, individual instruction, and group and independent work
Students who participate in NAN for two consecutive semesters (one calendar year) with a completed art portfolio are eligible for the CAM-University Credit Program. This program awards three hours of college credit to NAN participants who enroll at Webster University or Kansas City Art Institute to go towards bachelor, associate and/or other applicable degree requirements.