Please check back for the Fall 2019 application.
- Fall 2019 September 7–November 16, 2019
Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Selected students for NAN and NAN+ are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- NAN meets for eleven weeks on Saturdays, January 19–April 5, 2019, noon–4:00 pm at CAM
- NAN+ meets 10:00 am–noon prior to the regular afternoon session
Students who participate in NAN for two consecutive semesters (one calendar year) with a completed art portfolio are eligible for the CAM-University Credit Program. This program awards three hours of college credit to NAN participants who enroll at Webster University or Kansas City Art Institute to go towards bachelor, associate and/or other applicable degree requirements.