The Summer 2020 application is closed. Watch this page for updates on the 2021 application.
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Applicants and selected participants must have access to a stable internet connection, connection device, webcam, and Zoom app
- Interviews will be conducted June 17–19 via Zoom app
- Applicants will be notified of selection on June 22
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- Students who successfully complete the entire program are eligible for a $300 stipend
- Teen Museum Studies meets for four weeks on Tuesday through Thursday, July 7—30, 2020, 10am–2:00pm.
- For part of the class time, we will meet virtually via Zoom.
- Online sessions will be broken up by independent work, with videoconferencing lasting no longer than 1 ½ hours at a time
- Class sessions:
July 7–9, 14–16, 21–23, 28–30
The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis seeks proposals from local artists for an exhibition in CAM’s Education Galleries. The artist selected receives a $1,000 stipend, with the exhibition organized by students in CAM’s Teen Museum Studies (TMS) program.
The application for Summer 2020 has passed. Watch this page for updates on the Summer 2021 application.