The application for Summer 2019 is now open. Apply here.
Extended Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Interviews will be conducted June 5–7
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- Students who successfully complete the entire program are eligible for a $300 stipend
- Teen Museum Studies meets for six weeks on Thursdays and Fridays, June 20–August 2, 2019, noon–4:00 pm at CAM
- Class sessions:
June 20, 21, 27, 28
July 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
August 1, 2
*no class July 4–5
The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis (CAM) is seeking proposals from local artists to work with students in CAM’s Summer 2019 Teen Museum Studies (TMS) program.
The application for Summer 2019 is now open.