Applications are closed for the summer 2021.
- This program is for high school students in the St. Louis metro area.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Learning & Engagement team. Preference will be given to a balanced Teen Museum Studies cohort based on: equal representation of repeat participants and new a combination of those looking to gain art knowledge and those with some acquired background; and diversity of ages, gender, and racial identities.
- The 2021 cohort will be capped at 9 to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Public transportation reimbursement is available for travel to and from the museum.
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below).
- Students who successfully complete the entire program will receive a $400 stipend.
- Questions can be directed to Michelle Dezember, Director of Learning and Engagement at email@example.com.
- The 2021 Teen Museum Studies program runs from June 30–August 6.
- Sessions are held on-site in the CAM Learning & Engagement Studio on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 2–4 pm, unless otherwise noted.
An essential part of Teen Museum Studies is the involvement of local artists. We seek proposals for an exhibition in CAM’s Education Galleries, which will be organized by Teen Museum Studies students each summer. The artist selected receives a $1,000 stipend, and their exhibition is part of CAM’s season opening in the fall.
Applications are closed for summer 2021.