Apply here. Applications are due May 13, 2018 for Summer 2018.
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Interviews will be conducted May 30–31, 2018
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- Students who successfully complete the entire program are eligible for a paid stipend
- Teen Museum Studies meets for six weeks on Thursdays and Fridays, June 14–July 20, noon–4:00 pm at CAM
- Class sessions: June 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29 and July 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis (CAM) is seeking proposals from local artists to work with students in CAM’s Summer 2018 Teen Museum Studies (TMS) program.
Deadline to submit a proposal is May 13, 2018.