The Summer 2020 application is open. Apply here. Application Deadline: June 15, 2020.
- Students in grades 9–12 are eligible to apply
- Applicants and selected participants must have access to a stable internet connection, connection device, webcam, and Zoom app
- Interviews will be conducted June 17–19 via Zoom app
- Applicants will be notified of selection on June 22
- Selected students are expected to attend all sessions (see schedule below)
- Students who successfully complete the entire program are eligible for a $300 stipend
- Teen Museum Studies meets for four weeks on Tuesday through Thursday, July 7—30, 2020, 10am–2:00pm.
- For part of the class time, we will meet virtually via Zoom.
- Online sessions will be broken up by independent work, with videoconferencing lasting no longer than 1 ½ hours at a time
- Class sessions:
July 7–9, 14–16, 21–23, 28–30
The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis seeks proposals from local artists for an exhibition in CAM’s Education Galleries. The artist selected receives a $1,000 stipend, with the exhibition organized by students in CAM’s Teen Museum Studies (TMS) program.
The application for Summer 2020 is now open.