The call for artists for the Teen Museum Studies exhibition opportunity has officially closed. Please check back in Spring 2024 for the next application cycle.
The application requires the following materials:
- Cover letter describing interest in exhibiting as part of Teen Museum Studies
- A one-page proposal detailing works to be included
- Up to 10 images of artwork (jpegs) and image list
- Artist statement
An artist selected for Teen Museum Studies remains eligible for the Great Rivers Biennial.
A $1,000 stipend will be provided for time and supplies. All works must be completed by August 9, 2023. The exhibition will remain on view in the Education Galleries from September 8, 2023–February 11, 2023.
Applicants must be 18 years or older, have a strong exhibition record and are encouraged but not required to have some teaching experience as well as experience working with teens.
The selected artist must be available for:
- Time-sensitive email correspondence from June 21 – September 8, 2023
- Three working sessions with the students: July 13, July 19, August 9
- Help with installation of exhibition (mid-late August, actual dates to be determined)
- Exhibition opening, September 8, 2023
- Artist Talk on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.