The Summer 2021 application will open in July 2021.
The application requires the following materials:
- A one-page proposal detailing works to be included
- Up to 10 images of artwork (jpegs) and image list
- Cover letter
- Artist statement
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
An artist selected for Teen Museum Studies remains eligible for the Great Rivers Biennial.
A $1,000 stipend will be provided for time and supplies. All works must have been completed four weeks prior to the exhibition opening, September 3, 2021. The exhibition will remain on view in the Education Galleries throughout CAM’s Fall/Winter season, concluding February 20, 2022.
The selected artist must be available for:
- Time-sensitive email correspondence throughout the duration of the program (July–August 2021)
- Up to three working sessions with the students (dates to be determined)
- Interview and studio visit (to be scheduled after acceptance notification)
- Help with installation of exhibition (late summer, actual dates to be determined)
- Exhibition opening, September 3, 2021
- Applicants must have a strong exhibition record and are encouraged but not required to have some teaching experience as well as experience working with teens