Applications due June 18, 5:00 pm CT. Applicants will be notified of selection on July 9.
Applications are now available online through this link.
The application requires the following materials:
- Cover letter describing interest in exhibiting as part of Teen Museum Studies
- A one-page proposal detailing works to be included
- Up to 10 images of artwork (jpegs) and image list
- Artist statement
An artist selected for Teen Museum Studies remains eligible for the Great Rivers Biennial.
A $1,000 stipend will be provided for time and supplies. All works must be complete by August 6, 2021. The exhibition will remain on view in the Education Galleries as part of CAM’s Fall/Winter exhibitions from September 3–February 20, 2022.
Applicants must have a strong exhibition record and are encouraged but not required to have some teaching experience as well as experience working with teens.
The selected artist must be available for:
- Time-sensitive email correspondence throughout the duration of the program (July–August 2021)
- Three working sessions with the students: July 21, July 29, and August 5
- Help with installation of exhibition (late August, actual dates to be determined)
- Exhibition opening, September 3, 2021
Please email email@example.com with any questions.